Thursday, March 7, 2013

1913 - Son Died in Fire While Parents Saved Furniture

The San Francisco Call
March 7 1913

Save Furniture, Lose Son
---
Parents Remove Goods From Burning
House While Baby Perishes

San Bernardino, March 6--When they discovered their house was on fire early yesterday, Mr. and Mrs. John Landrez of Goffs, a desert settlement, began removing their furniture, but forgot their 2 year old son, who lost his life.  Coroner Fuller left today to investigate.


No comments:

Post a Comment